To reserve the Library Classroom (Room 201), please select a date from the calendar below. Time slots in green are available for you to book. Need help? Contact the Circulation Desk at (432) 837-8123 or Betsy Evans at (432) 837-8312.
Because the Library Classroom's primary purpose is to provide instruction in Information Literacy, we welcome faculty and staff to reserve the classroom for instruction sessions with a librarian. We encourage you to collaborate with the Education and Outreach Librarian to define student learning outcomes and best serve SRSU students.
- If you would like to involve the Education and Outreach Librarian in your meeting or class, please strive to contact Betsy at least three days in advance at (432) 837-8312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We highly encourage instructors to be involved in library instruction sessions.
- If any of your students benefit from accessibility services, please notify us ahead of time.
The Library Classroom is subject to the following policies:
- The primary use of the room is for library instruction. University classes have priority over other group uses of the room. If the classroom is booked, the library offers the Conference Room as an alternative.
- If you must cancel your reservation, please cancel at your earliest convenience and notify Betsy Evans, Education and Outreach Librarian, at (432) 837-8312 or email@example.com so that others may utilize the room.